ADSE is pleased to feature the Business and Innovation Forum as its opening business session on Thursday, August 8 from 10 am to 12 noon. This session is designed to provide you with information on both opportunities and supports for your business. Learn about ways to improve your business processes and practices through this interactive forum as well as government programs designed to assist you. You will have a chance to meet with major aerospace companies as well as senior government officials to learn about programs and opportunities for your business.
This year’s forum will feature presentations from:
- The BC Supplier Development Program – Learn about skills training and resources available for your business through the 2019 BC Supplier Development Program.
- The IDEaS Program – The Innovation for Defense Excellence and Security Program is a $1.6 Billion-dollar program through the Department of National Defense. Learn more about how you can access funding and use your knowledge and expertise to help address Canada’s defence & security challenges.
- Industrial Technological Benefits – Take advantage of ITBs, by getting the latest updates directly from ISED on programs and upcoming opportunities. Also learn more about how your business can enhance your value proposition.
- Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) – Learn more about how CCC can help your business sell products and services abroad — and help foreign governments purchase Canadian products.
- AS9100 – Whether you are aspiring to it or in the process of it, learn from the experts in AS9100 certification.
- Office of Small and Mediums Sized Business – Learn more about how your business can can maximize its opportunities in government procurement and what supports are available to you.