Media registration for the 2020 Aerospace, Defence and Security Expo (ADSE), August 6 & 7 at TRADEX in Abbotsford, BC is open to editors and reporters working for print, broadcast or web publications with valid media credentials.
Valid credentials include:
- Current business card from employing news agency, together with photo ID
- A by-lined story from employing news agency dated within the last six months
- A publication masthead listing the participant as an editorial contributor
Online media must meet the following requirements:
- Online publication must be a registered corporation that offers original news content or comment and analysis on aviation and/or aerospace issues
- The applicant must provide a record of published work on aviation and/or aerospace issues under their byline
Freelance journalists seeking accreditation will need to submit a letter of assignment along with their application. The letter must include the name and title of the journalist and must be signed by the publication’s publisher, assignment editor or bureau chief.
All media accreditation will be issued to the applying individual and is not transferable to other employees within the same organization. Accreditation will be provided to a maximum of two individuals from the same publication.
ADSE and AIAC Pacific reserve the right to issue, deny or revoke media accreditation at any time. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information from any applicant prior to approving any registration requests.
We encourage all media who wish to attend ADSE 2020 to register in advance to ensure that your application can be properly processed and reviewed. Please register for media accreditation before 5 PM on Friday, July 31, 2020.
Media registration will be available on site; however, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a pass. If you would like to register on site, please be prepared to provide any credentials and/or letters of assignment as outlined in the guidelines above.
Media registration includes access to the full ADSE day program, from 9:30 am Thursday, August 6 to 4 pm Friday, August 7. Media registration does not include access to the Twilight Airshow Dinner on Friday, August 7. Twilight Airshow Dinner tickets are available at a cost of $175 each and must be purchased in advance. Tickets will be available for purchase on the ADSE 2020 online registration site.